Monday, July 5, 2010

Nesting!

It seems now that we are somewhat closer to our travel time, I am starting into a bit of a nesting phase!  This weekend I finally got around to sorting and washing most of the hand-me-down clothes from my sister's son.  We've gotten out the bedding that Alex will use and I've got plans for a little crafting to make the room complete.  A few weeks ago we cleaned out all of the choking hazards that had accumulated in the playroom and moved them to Eli and Anna's bedroom.  We're working on installing gates and safety locks since we didn't have to do that when we moved into our house with a 2 and a 4 yr old a few years ago.  We still need a few things for the house and we need to plan for our trip, but its nice to know that if we got the call to go tomorrow we'd be pretty much ready :)

0 comments: